I keep
searching myself
for the sin you could perceive—
but all I see is a woman cast aside
without knowing why she had to be.
but all I see is a woman cast aside
without knowing why she had to be.
And that is the betrayal—
not that you left to choose another world,
but you left me carrying
a guilt that was never mine to hold.
Somehow, I became a convenient name
for everything that went wrong
for everything that went wrong
I saw no mercy, nor the final embrace ---
Just
given a shattered heart
to carry on for long.
I did not answer the affronts directed at me,
I swallowed my pride and let them be.
Because throwing dirt was never my way—
beneath the looming silence, I decide to walk away.
I now
wonder if I should apologize
For
existing, for caring
and loving you too much,
Or should I grudge the silence in which we fought
Before being discarded without a second thought.
and loving you too much,
Or should I grudge the silence in which we fought
Before being discarded without a second thought.
No, I did not ruin this.
No, I was not fraught.
No, I did not deserve this.
No, all of this was not my fault.
No, I was not fraught.
No, I did not deserve this.
No, all of this was not my fault.
Yes, I thought about it again and again—
It was not my fault.It was not my fault.
Charu
No comments:
Post a Comment