Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I-Google rulzzzzzzz

What I have always loved about google (and its products) is simplicity, coupled with creativity.

One such example is i-google! Set up as home page, it is highly customizable and full of options that the page width may size. Dream of it and we have it. What the child in me loved most about it are the themes that (I) keep changing. The selection may switch from Classic, Sea Beach, Tea House, and many more that are full of vibrant colours and cool animation (although I am not much of an animation freak, the designs just strike the right balance).










Talk of the gadgets now, I have some that I admit, though I dont need I liked them enough to make them adorn my home page! I am talking of the Decision maker. To tell you the truth, I am still not certain what and how it decides. :-) Besides, the two blogs that I constantly get to have my eyes on finds place here. I never miss on the add-ons with this!

Neways, there are some real sensible hues also. The BSE index, The Note Pad ( I called it Charu) and the To-do list are the must for my profession. I simply cant do without being reminded several times of the day and time, so there is a clock to suit my taste and need. Sudoko is anothr fascination with me, so have that at the centre to have it waiing for me whenever I want to unwind. The option of adjusting its level (Very easy, easy, medium etc) makes it my darling. With my stress level, matches the game level!

I am constatly in touch with my "stuffs" and loving it a lot!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good job done....its nice to see different kind of things from yur side....and i always eagerly waiting what coming next frm yu...so uve got one more fan in yur bag and its me...

Unknown said...

Whoa, another professional post. I do like igoogle but am not willing to suffer the slight delay for it to load as compared to the plain jane google.com . For everything else I have my own knicks and knacks!

Anonymous said...

i feel slightly enlightened.